We offer a full range of Web Services for your company’s needs.
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Web Site Maintenance
- Content Management Systems and Blogging
- Analytics and Reporting
Do you need a contact form, or a full featured custom application for your website? From simple scripts to custom applications for your website, or intranet, or for your outside vendors and clients, we can build the solution for you. We specialize in range of software:
Do you have a site where you would like to connect to other services like Paypal, Facebook, Twitter or something else? We can help you get the integration done.
Is your website design stuck in the 90’s? Are you looking to bring it up to date, and give it that Web 2.0 look and feel?
We offer various options for your new website design. Even if you are on a budget, we can help to find you a pre-made template design, and customize it for your needs.
- Logo and Website Design
- PSD to HTML Conversion, using cross-browser and standard based coding in X/HTML and CSS.
Web Site Maintenance
Is your site becoming old and outdated? Is it time for an update, and you have no one to do it? We can. Many websites get built and launch, but often times, most will not get an update after a few months of going live.
Would you like the opportunity to manage the content on your website yourself? We can set you up with a maintenance plan that can work for you.
Content Management Systems and Blogging
Are you the type of person who would like more direct control over the content of your website? We can setup your website so now you can update when ever you want.
- WordPress installation and customization.
- Drupal and Joomla installation and configuration.
Do you have items that you would like to sell online. Let us help you find the right solution. From as simple as a Paypal Shopping Cart, to a Customized Shopping Cart package, we can help you.
- Paypal and Google Checkout integration.
- OSCommerce and Magento integration and configuration.
Analytics and Reporting
You say you have alot of traffic to your site, but do you have the analytics and reporting tools to show it? What, you don’t? We can configure your systems to grab that vital data you may be missing out on.
Learn about your site traffic and see:
- Find out how many visitors are coming to your site.
- Understand the difference between a page view and a website hits.
- Find out which pages are causing your visitors to leave.
- See how long visitors are staying on your website and how many pages they view.
- See how many users are coming to your site using a Windows or a Mac machine, or maybe they are using more mobile devices than you expected.
- Learn what parts of the country, and even the world your visitors are coming from.
This is only a small sample of what you can learn from taking metrics of your visitors and website.